|Home||» Products||» EOT Crane & Goliath Crane||» Goliath Crane|
CBM Engineering is involved in manufacture and supply of all types of Goliath/Semi Goliath cranes with capacities ranging from 10 MT to 100 MT.
In workshops where part utilization of shop bay is required, a Semi-Goliath /Gantry Crane is used.
Goliath / Gantry Cranes are self-propelled cranes running on rails installed at ground level. Such cranes are typically used at -
• Construction sites
• Workshops where existing columns cannot bear the wheel loads of a bridge crane
• Workshops with low roof tie height that might restrict the height of lift of a regular bridge crane
• Locations where bay lengths are excessive
• Locations where bay lengths do not remain constant
• Sites / projects where the crane itself needs to be relocated from one place to another.
• Locations where loads are to be shifted from points outside the crane span as in
the case of an overhang on either side of the rails.
C. B. M. ENGINEERING WORKS All Rights Reserved.